In the early 2000’s Man Found Standing formulated three individual products that assisted with healing and maintaining optimal health. The Defense is a synergization of these products into one daily formula. It is designed to:
1. Reverse and regulate low pH thus preventing acidosis and the diseases it causes.
2. Maintaining proper internal probiotic balance that not only protects against illness but also promotes optimal health and vitality.
3. The modulation of the immune system to ensure the body’s ability to destroy cancer cells, protect against biological attack sand pollution, and produce an abundance of stem cells to assist regeneration.
Having a modulated immune system and maintaining optimum alkalinity at the cellular level is vital for optimal health. The Defense with its high concentration of vitamins, minerals, 3-beta-D-glucans,bitter triterpene compounds, anti-tumor polysaccharides, and much more works to achieve a homeostatic balance of the body’s chemistry.
By supplementing with Defense, you will assist your body by giving it the building blocks to return to optimal health. The Defense contains many alkalizing, immune building, and overall body support properties as well as a full spectrum of ionic plant minerals needed by our bodies. The complete ingredient list is as follows:
Organic Watercress: Contains beta-carotene and vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, and E. High in minerals such as copper, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, and sodium. Watercress has antioxidant and anti-cancer properties, protects the eyes, assist to maintain the skin, promotes healing of wounds, burns, or tendons, and promotes bone formation.
Organic Broken Cell Wall Chlorella: Has large amounts of chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins B-complex, C, B-carotene, B1, B2, B6,B12, and K. Includes minerals such as niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, biotin, choline, lipoic acid inositol, phosphorus, calcium, zinc, iodine, magnesium, iron, and cooper. The therapeutic properties include stimulating the immune system to protect from infections and cancers, stimulates the production of interferon, tissue repair, assists the production of red blood cells, increases oxygen to the cells, aids in digestion, cleanses the bloodstream, liver, kidneys, and feeds the friendly flora in the bowels.
Organic Broken Cell Wall Spirulina: It is packed with vitamins (A, B, C, and K vitamins), minerals (calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, and iron), and beneficial fatty acids. It also contains 70% plant-based protein.
Organic Dandelion Greens: Rich in vitamins (A, B, C, and E) and minerals (calcium, chromium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, selenium, silicon, and zinc). The therapeutic properties of the dandelion assists to regulate blood sugar levels, cleanses the kidneys and liver, eliminate allergies, and clear up skin conditions. It is considered a diuretic, laxative, choleretic, tonic, antioxidant, and is anti-inflammatory.
Organic Turmeric: Rich in fiber, iron, manganese, potassium, and vitamin B6. The therapeutic properties of turmeric include detoxification of the liver, reduces inflammation and cholesterol levels, improves blood circulation, and encourages the growth of digestive flora.
Cellulase from Organically Grown Papaya: Assists in digestion by soothing and regulating the bowel. It reduces inflammation and swelling and assists in detoxifying the body.
Wild Native American Tawtnúk apán: The3-beta-D-glucans, which make up part of the cellular structure of Apán, cause a pan-systemic modulation of T-Cells. Apán contains bitter triterpene compounds that support the thymus and spleen (essential to insuring that immune cells are properly programmed),anti-tumor polysaccharides, blood pressure-reducing angiotensin re-uptake inhibitors, and perhaps the highest source of germanium in nature. Germanium is an oxygen catalyst and one of the most powerful free-radical scavengers found in nature.
Organic Haematococcus pluvialis: This microalga contains natural astaxanthin that not only is one of nature’s strongest antioxidants but also has numerous health benefits. Some benefits shown by taking this microalga include support for the eyes, joints, skin, brain, heart, liver, and much more.
Organically Grown 21 Strain Probiotic Formula containing 2.1 Billion Active Cultures combined with an Organic Blueberry prebiotic:
1. Bacillus subtilis: Bolters the immune and digestive systems. Relieves intestinal ailments like constipation, abdominal inflammation, diarrhea, and so forth. Assists to restore the normal gut flora by inhibiting the growth of bad bacteria and assists to regulate liver function.
2. Bifidobacterium animalis: Assists to maintain balance in the gut and improve digestive functions. This probiotic produces acids that protect the body from the bad bacteria, reduces pH levels, produces vitamin B that enhances liver function, exhibits antioxidant properties, boosts the immune system, relieves allergies, and benefits diabetes by improving glucose tolerance and insulin levels.
3. Bifidobacterium bifidum: Considered essential for proper digestion and digestive health. It keeps the more harmful bacteria in check, assists the immune system, reduces inflammation, and has antioxidant properties.
4. Bifidobacterium breve: Breaks down carbs (sugar & starch) into nutrients for easy absorption in the body. Lowers the pH in the intestinal tract, inhibits bad bacteria growth, and boosts the immune response. May be beneficial to reduce bloating and other digestive ailments, regulate blood sugars, suppress allergies, and promote bone health.
5. Bifidobacterium infantis: Boosts the formation of lactic acid and feeds on natural fructose. Improves nutrient absorption, regulates bowel function, supports the immune system, reduces inflammation, and may produce B vitamins.
6. Bifidobacterium lactis: This friendly lactic acid bacteria aids in digestion, especially lactose intolerance, and nutrient absorption. Boosts the immune system, balances the gut, improves oral health, regulates insulin levels, regulates metabolism, and stabilizes mental heal.
7. Bifidobacterium longum: Assists to prevent infections, boosts the immune system, reduces inflammation, improves fatty liver function, purifies the kidneys, lowers cholesterol, and increases the production of short fatty chains.
8. Lactobacillus acidophilus: Attributes to the fermentation of sugars into lactic acid in the intestines and assists to restore the good gut flora, lower cholesterol levels, and is considered beneficial to reduce yeast infections.
9. Lactobacillus bulgaricus: Balances proper gut flora, regulates the pH in the small intestine, boost the immune function, improves digestion, and inhibits dental diseases.
10. Lactobacillus casei: Known to produce the amylase enzyme that may improve metabolism, regulate insulin levels, aid with digestion, and support immune health. Assists IBS, Crohn’s, lactose intolerance, and overall body health.
11. Lactobacillus gasseri: This is known as the weight-loss bacteria due to having a positive effect on metabolism, resulting in less fat being absorbed. Some benefits include enhancing the immune function and aiding with digestion.
12. Lactobacillus helveticus: Shown to lower anxiety, depression, and anger in the test subjects, as well as improving problem-solving ability.
13. Lactobacillus lactis: Breaks down carbohydrates and beneficial for improved immune response, strengthening resistance to infections, alleviating allergies, lowering blood pressure, improving bone density, and improving skin. Has antioxidant and cancer-fighting properties.
14. Lactobacillus peracasei: Is an immune builder that enhances the natural killer cells. Assist to modulate digestion and gut issues, inhibits fat absorption, revives the metabolism, alleviates allergies, and improves liver function.
15. Lactobacillus plantarum: Creates a balance for digestive enzymes, produces B vitamins, increases iron and calcium absorption, stimulates the digestive system,and lowers inflammation. Known for producing antibiotics that attack the bad bacteria. Useful for diabetes, eczema, liver function, and strengthening the immune system for overall body health.
16. Lactobacillus reuteri: Important for gut health by increasing blood levels of vitamin D, B12,and B9 production. Beneficial for regulating bowel functions, reducing gut inflammation, stabilizing thyroid functions and metabolism, lowering cholesterol, and assists to fight infections.
17. Lactobacillus rhamnosus: Beneficial for weight management, diabetes, gastrointestinal issues, and allergies by strengthening the body’s immune system.
18. Lactobacillus salivarius: Breaks down carbohydrates, builds the immune system, creates balance in the gut, strengthens dental health, improves liver function, and deters diabetes tendencies.
19. Pediococcus acidilactici: Has many benefits for the whole body that includes enhancement to the immune response and relieving digestive symptoms of constipation, diarrhea, and so forth.
20. Pediococcus pentosaceus: Is known to relieve allergies, digestive ailments, and support the immune system for better health.
21. Streptococcus thermophilus: Highly beneficial for lactose intolerance, improving overall digestion balance and bowel function, and beneficial for enhancing the immune system.
Bromelain from Organically Grown Pineapple: Contains protein-digesting proteolytic enzymes. The therapeutic properties reduce swelling, bruising, relieve heartburn, aid digestion, and fight infections.
Organic Capsicum: Has many health benefits but a very small amount was added to this formula to assist in the digestive process and absorption of the Defense supplement.
Because of modern eating habits, most everyone is deficient in their nutritional needs. Sadly, most of the supplements and processed foods on the market today are inferior. They contain harmful additives and nutrients in the improper form and size for our cells to be able to absorb and use. These supplements and foods are harmful to our bodies. It is vital to take nutritional supplements that the body can use. The high-quality ingredients found in Defense contain a spectrum of vitamin, minerals, and bioavailable compounds that assist the body in maintaining optimal health. Getting the proper supplementation is vital for living a long, healthy, and active life.
NOTE: This product is designed to be used in daily conjunction with the Wild Apán liquid supplements. Since essential oils will kill the good probiotics, we recommend you take the Defense at least three hours before or after the Wild Apán.